Adslogger - Complete helper blog for google adsense on blogger

We all know that adsense is everbest ad-network in the world.And i will teach you how to get most out of it



by

Changing Your Time zone in Adsense, How it will effect your earnings?

Do you ever noticed following message in your adsense admin page

"You have just changed your timezone and may notice discrepancies in estimated earnings on the homepage. Your payments will not be impacted."

Changing your timezone is not a problem at all.If you change your timezone you should have one long day and one short day whilst it adjusts.Google basically do not update any change for 8 hours of the day.And above message continues in your adsense account for a maximum of 2 weeks and minimum of one day.At the moment you will get some invalid reports that is reporting no click, even if it was clicked but correct report and earning will be credited to your account very soon. That means it will never effect your earnings. The only thing You need to do is Wait. I never changed my timezone, but changing the timezone will help you visually to calculate your day's earning.For example if i was living in UK and I have time zone of US my current day start at 7'o clock in the morning and ends at 6:59 am in the next day.If you want correct result of day in your perspective you must set that time zone.And since I live in america there is no problem at all. My day starts @ 12:00 AM and Ends on 11:59 pm and that exactly what i want. So if you want change your timezone then don't hesitate do it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, i just config my adsense account but it still not working properly and not display my earning, visitor or total hits of my blog, why thi happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls how do how boost my google adsense earning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post dear. you have helpful website

    ReplyDelete
  4. No earning for my site http://www.jaibiz2day.com please help me to improve clicks and page visits.

    thanks

    jai

    ReplyDelete